Being Cheap is Easy: See you in Cinncinati?

See you in Cinncinati?

August 29, 2012


I found out a few weeks ago that I will be attending my first blogging conference in the end of September: Bloggy Con!  I am super excited.  I applied to be a volunteer and I just happened to be picked, thus earning a free ticket. 

For people in the non-blogging world, conferences are a great way to network and meet new brands.  Also, the seminars are going to be a great learning experience!  If I want to keep doing this blog, I would like to know as much as I can and hopefully turn this little old blog into something great! 

When I started this blog, it was mostly to share tips on how to use coupons and find deals.  Slowly, it has become more about fun recipes and finding great products for kids.  I am hoping to figure out exactly where I want to take my blog!

If you are going, be sure to come up and introduce yourself!  I cannot wait to meet some new friends and get away for a few days...it will be weird to be kid-free for 2 days! 

Anyone who has been to a conference before, any newbie tips are welcome!  Also, if you are a brand looking to sponsor someone, email me!  I would love to represent someone at the conference in any way I can!

1 comment:

Julia @ Mini Van Dreams said...

I'm volunteering and a newbie too! See you there!

Julia
Www.momontherunx2.com

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS