Being Cheap is Easy: Coupon alert: BOGO + 20% off at Famous Footwear!

Coupon alert: BOGO + 20% off at Famous Footwear!

August 07, 2012

This post brought to you by Famous Footwear. All opinions are 100% mine.

FF-BiggestVictory-GIF_300x250(1).jpg

When you are shoe shopping for three little ones, there are many important factors: price, convenience and speed of service!  Since the twins like to wear the same shoes, it is really hard to find two of the same size in stock.  You wouldn’t think that would be the case, but it is!  Drives me crazy! 

Now that it is August, it’s time to start shopping for back-to-school.  The twins start preschool and I’m trying to keep my cool.  Weren’t they just my little babies, swaddled in the same crib?!  I know it will be good for all of us to have them go to preschool, but I’m sure there will be some tears come the first day of school.

As we are shopping, bargains are a must!  Right now Famous Footwear has a great promo going on: BOGO (buy one, get one 50% off) + an extra 15% off!  The coupon is valid from now until 8/18!  When you have a family of 5, every little bit helps! 

With their selection, we will be stocking up for the whole family.  Ricky’s work shoes are looking a bit rough and he loves the Sketchers he got from there.  This Mama needs some new flats, too.  The twins are obsessed with anything pink, sparkly or light up.  I only draw the line at character shoes!

Remember the issue I was talking about earlier about finding sizes for the twins?  It’s really not an issue at Famous Footwear because if they don’t have it in stock, you can get it shipped to your house.  Or if your kids are having one of those “It’s the end of the world and I am a cranky toddler” days, you can order all of your shoes from the website and have them shipped for free to your store.  Next time you are running errands, you can swing by and pick up your new shoes.  I really appreciate a store that gives you so many hassle free options to shop. 

To get an extra 20% off, you simply need to be a member of their rewards program.  It’s super quick and easy to sign up in store.  I love any program where you accumulate points for money you spend.  For every dollar spent, you get 1 point.  Along with points, you get special discounts throughout the year.  When I am in the market to buy something, I usually start checking my email for those special discount emails!  I refuse to buy anything without a sale and coupon…you all know that!

To print your coupon, click this link: BOGO + 15% off Famous Footwear Coupon

Happy shopping everyone!  Try to go early to avoid the crowds!

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by! I followed you on Twitter & FB!

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS