Being Cheap is Easy: Review: Rubbermaid LunchBlox

Review: Rubbermaid LunchBlox

August 14, 2012

I wish that was my kitchen!
Have you seen these Rubbermaid LunchBlox in the stores yet?  I've had a coupon and I kept checking them out in the food storage aisle.  Yes, I'm a dork like that.  I love new products though!  When I was offered one to try, I was even more geeked out. 

I love many things about this product. The huge freezer block is perfect.  We left our bag in the hot car for a shopping trip, and it was ice cold after a couple of hours.  I also love the different containers and how they lock together on the lid. 

This would be great for both kids and adults.  The salad container is really cool because it keeps everything separate.  No one likes a soggy salad!  If using with kids' lunches, I would be afraid they would lose the pieces.  The LunchBlox aren't cheap.  It would be great if regular Rubbermaid containers fit into the ice block, as a replacement type of thing.  Even with the coupon, they are still a bit out of my price range.

All in all, I would highly recommend this product.  I love the variety of sizes available and the innovative ice block.  I think that if you are considering saving money and bringing lunches to work, this is perfect for you.  For kids? I would be hesitant about the potential waste of money.  As I said before, the price is steep, but they are quality products.  If you are going to use them daily, it would be a great investment! 

Have you tried these yet?


2 comments:

lilliesandsilk said...

Hey! I'm your newest follower from Bloggymom's Blog Hop. I have 2 boys and I would definitely like to try the Rubbermaid Lunchboxes to see how they do. When you get a sec please check out my blog www.lilliesandsilk.com.


Thanks,

Carissa

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by! :) I'll go check your blog out!

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS