Being Cheap is Easy: Groupon!

Groupon!

August 02, 2010

I was getting really annoyed because everyone has been buzzing about Groupon and I had no idea what it was.  I felt so out of the loop! Once I checked it out, I was super disappointed that it was not available in Madison.  Now that we are moving to Grand Rapids, I can finally see what all of the hype is about.  This is more of an open forum blog, since I am very clueless about this site.  Does anyone have any tips for me?!  I know I am supposed to be dishing out the tips, but sometimes I can learn from you as well!  If you have not heard about Groupon, check out the website to see if its available in your area.  Its FREE to join! The main purpose of the site is to get you great deals, for a fraction of the price, yet you only get the deal if enough people sign up for it...hence the "group" part of the name.  I'm excited to get some deals!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS