Being Cheap is Easy: Endless.com

Endless.com

August 14, 2010

EMU Australia Women's Bronte Lo Boot
Not the most fashionable, but super warm!
As much as I love summer, I am super excited about fall.  This humidity is too much right now!  In the Midwest, fall means fun shoes and boots.  The past few years I have purchased all of my boots from Endless.com.  It is a shoe website from Amazon and they have great prices early in the season for boots.  If you sign up for their emails, they offer a lot of great coupons.  My favorite thing is that there is free overnight shipping and free returns.  Buying shoes online can be tricky sometimes, its nice to have the free return shipping as something to fall back on.  Usually this time of year you can find great deals on more expensive brands like Emu and Ugg.  When those boots first came out, I could not understand the big fuss over that style of boots, since they aren't the most fashionable, but now I cannot live in the winter without them.   When I was pregnant with the twins, they were the only ones that would fit my cankles in them! 

As always, when you shop online use Ebates!  You get 7.5% back from this website.  It may not seem like much,  but when you get a big check in a few months, it will be a nice surprise.  Back-to-school season always brings higher cashback rates, so keep your eye out.  When you make your first Ebates order through my personal link, I get a prize... no pressure though. 

Happy shoe shopping!  Let me know if you find anything!

2 comments:

Maggie M said...

Ash! Just started reading the blog. I love it so far (1 day in)...I do have one suggestion...
When you put links in the blog, I am taken away from your page - can you make it so when I click a link they open in a new window? Am I asking too much? Anyway - the blog looks awesome and I am excited to catch up with all the days I have missed! Love you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for reading lady!! Im trying to figure out the link thing, its driving me nuts! Let me know if you have any other suggestions! Love you!

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS