Being Cheap is Easy: Deals on Facebook

Deals on Facebook

August 24, 2010

When I joined Facebook over 6 years ago, I never thought it would be as popular as it is today!  Back then, it was all about finding people in the same classes as I was or posting photos of a crazy night out.  Now everyone and every company has a Facebook page.  At first when they added the "like" function for major companies, I found it annoying, but now I have realized how much you can actually save by "liking" a company.  Most Facebook pages offer high value coupons or samples.  Once I get the coupon I want, I usually remove my "like" status so my news feed isn't bombarded with junk.  Some companies that I "like" are Kraft, Cover Girl, Sara Lee Deli and many more.  Pretty much anything you can think of is on there.  I love the I-tunes one too because they always offer free albums or singles.  Its a nice way to bump up your music collection!

Let me know what deals you have found on Facebook!  I would love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS