Being Cheap is Easy: Wednesday: Found some deals!

Wednesday: Found some deals!

May 25, 2011

I'm going to try out a new post each Wednesday where I list the best deals I've seen for the week so far.  I figure by Wednesday everyone will have gone out shopping and reported back any great deals.  I am going to start off with stores that are locally available and then branch off to others, if need be.  Right now my focus will be on: Meijer, Target, Drugstores and D&W/Family Fare.  Also, a few online deals.  I am not going to post everything, just what I think is an awesome deal.  To find other deals, head on over to AfullCup.
 
*This week seems pretty calm, but I'll add more as I see them!*

Meijer
  • LA Looks hair gel for $0.99 - $1.00 off coupon from last week's coupons = FREE.  To be honest, I didn't know they still made this stuff! 
  • Taco Bell items 50% off- use $0.75/2 off coupon (from the paper 2 weeks ago) for super cheap taco seasoning.  Also great price to stock up on taco shells!
  • Sweet Baby Rays Marinade & dipping sauce $1 - $1 off coupon from this week's paper= FREE.
  • Chi-Chis salsa $0.99 - $0.50 off coupon = 0.49!  or if your store doubles (anywhere besides west MI) it's FREE!
  • Hillshire Farm smoked sausages (GREAT for Memorial Day grill outs!) 3/$5 - 0.55 off coupon= $1.12!
  • Ballpark hotdogs $0.98-0.75/2 = 0.60 per pack!  I'm going to stock our freezer with these!
CVS
  • Purex detergent is $1.98, subtract $1.00 coupon (from a few weeks ago)= $0.97!  I love Purex and I'm going to try to stock up on the Free & Clear for the baby!
I can't wait to go grocery shopping today!  I love good deals at Meijer!


Anything catch your eye this week?  I'm sure I missed something!

    2 comments:

    Tracers Coupon Affair said...

    I love a fullcup. ALthough we cant use it since I moved to Alaska a few years ago. A great site!

    Unknown said...

    That's sad! I have found there aren't all of the stores I would like in my area too. But it's a great resource!

    Post a Comment

    Share your thoughts!

     
    FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS