Being Cheap is Easy: Key ring app

Key ring app

May 19, 2011

Here's the website.  You can download the app from the iTunes store.
I'm not one of those cool people with a smart phone, but I do have an iPod touch I won from one of my survey sites.  I try to use it as much as I can, but most stores don't have wireless for me to use.  I just happened to stumble upon this app a few days ago and its pretty cool!

For every key ring tag that weighs down your car keys, you can add it to this app and keep them all in one place.  I have at least 15 things on my keys, so I thought I would try this out.  (FYI- even if you do add them to this app, I wouldn't recommend throwing the key tags away, just in case!!).  You can search by area or by store name.   Here are some favorite things I have found:
  • On the Border- FREE appetizer!
  • Target- coupons are added randomly.  They can still be used with manu coupons, just like regular Target store coupons
  • Michaels- Each week they add the 40% off coupon from the paper
Since the app is still pretty new, they don't have every store possible YET.  I think this may become something pretty cool though.  This is also available for Android!

Check it out!  What great deals came up on yours?

2 comments:

Tracer Coupon Affair said...

Hey! I am your newest follower! I found your site from your eyebrow post on vocalpoint lol! I loved it so I had to come show your page some blogger love! I also use this and love it!

Unknown said...

Thank you for following!! I hope you enjoy...let me know if you have any suggestions!

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS