Being Cheap is Easy: Afullcup.com- A great online resource!

Afullcup.com- A great online resource!

April 22, 2011

Photo taken from http://www.afullcup.com

When I was new to the online world of couponing, somehow I came across this website.  Its free to join and there is a lot of information within from all across the country.  My favorite areas are the web forums, but this is a great resource for many reasons.
  1. They have a coupon database.  Users submit available coupons and you can search by type: printable, Sunday insert, etc.  Sometimes if I find a new brand on sale at the grocery store, I'll search in the database for coupons.  It can be a bit confusing at first to use, but just click around a little bit to figure everything out.  For the most part I use this for printable coupons, since I already know what I have from Sunday inserts.
  2. The store forums have people from all across the country asking questions and posting deals they have found.  My favorites are Target, Meijer, drug stores and Walmart, but they have tons of other stores as well.  Some forums are more active than others, so you may want to check out all of them and find your favorites.  A lot of times people find items on clearance and they will post coupons they used or free items they have found.  In many cases the prices vary by store, but I always add freebie items to my shopping list as a "look for" item.   This is how I started my stockpile of freebies. This is a great way to ask questions about coupons or shopping as well, since most of these people are hard core bargain shoppers. 
  3. On the front page there is a "Hot Deals" area which has some great new online deals or new high value coupons available.
 Let me know what you think or if you have any questions about A Full Cup.  The website can be quite addicting at first, especially when you find out some great sales or deals!

Have a great day!  As always, I love followers and feedback!

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS