Being Cheap is Easy: I'm doing the happy dance!

I'm doing the happy dance!

March 30, 2011

If you look up, you will see I am on my own domain now!  After days of frustration and almost throwing my laptop across the room, I've figured out how publish my blog on this domain.  Baby steps, I guess.  Still on blogger, but I have bought beingcheapiseasy.com.   I was expecting to have to pay a ton for a domain name, but (of course) with my discount code it was less than $5.  Go me!  Not too much is different, but I feel like such a pro now.  (It doesnt take much to excite me, huh?).   Here's what else is updated now:
  • The pretty layout!  Still not as personal as I want, but adorable until I figure out how to make my own (hellllllp!)
  • Blogroll:  see which blogs I read and love
  • Contact info
There will be many changes as I figure everything out.  If anyone has any tips or recommendations for me, please shoot me an email!

O + M trying to be like their Mama
*Note* It has come to my attention that this site has a few issues loading...just hit refresh.  Sorry!  I need a little "under construction" picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS