Being Cheap is Easy: Coastal Contacts: Hellllo cute new glasses!

Coastal Contacts: Hellllo cute new glasses!

March 29, 2011

Although I'm pretty thrifty, I thought that getting free glasses was just too good to be true.  I kept seeing on blogs people talking about free glasses being given away from Coastal Contacts and I figured they would be cheap, ugly frames.  Think again!  A month or so ago they had an offer for free glasses to Michigan residents and I ordered some.  You do have to pay about $10 for shipping, but that is all!  I got them in 5 days and I looove them!  Here are the ones I chose (see photo below)  My new glasses

Wow, I really need to put on some makeup sometimes!  I love my glasses though!
 On March 31st, they are giving away 10,000 more pairs of free glasses.  How do you get in on this deal?  Simply "like" them on Facebook for the code and pick out a pair on their website.  There is a huge selection to chose from!!  Make sure you have a valid prescription from your doctor first!  If you miss out on this offer, I am sure they will have another freebie within a month.

Some tips:
  • Search by the size of your current favorite frames.  The info is located on the side of your glasses.  This helped me so much so I didn't look at frames that would be too small or big.
  • Consider upgrading your frames to scratch or glare resistant.  Although they wouldn't be free anymore, the $15 or so is still a great deal!
  • Try something new out!  If you hate them, at least you didn't waste a ton of money!
Here is my personal referral link.  You don't have to use it, but if you do I get a little something!  *hint hint*.  I wasnt paid for this post though!  

Have you ordered from Coastal Contacts?  I would love to hear your input!

4 comments:

@jeetz2 said...

Sweet thanks for passing this deal on! I've ordered contacts and glasses from this site before...have always been pleased

Unknown said...

You're welcome! I have heard nothing but great things about them, so I thought I would pass along the deal. Thanks for reading!

Unknown said...

This is a great deal! I used to wear disposable contacts, but, the cost got out of hand. By the way, I am your newest fan from Bloggy Moms!

http://www.ourbananamoments.com

Please visit my facebook fan page:

http://www.facebook.com/ourbananamoments

Marsha

Unknown said...

Thank you Marsha! I know how you feel! I have been wearing my glasses almost daily now to save on contacts. Plus my allergies are horrible, so its better for my eyes! I hope you can get some free frames tomorrow!

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS