Being Cheap is Easy: Get out your phones for a cause: share your breakfast

Get out your phones for a cause: share your breakfast

March 10, 2011


I am sure you will hear about this cause from many sources, but I love this so much I had to tell you about it as well.  For each photo uploaded (through the website or texts), Kelloggs will donate the monetary equivalent of school breakfasts to Action for Healthy Kids.   This program focuses on childhood obesity and undernourishment.  It is crazy to me when I hear parents complaining about their children not eating fruits and veggies, but it is the norm in this country.  I am lucky to have good eaters.  I would love to do all I can to help this cause by spreading the word!  Here is how you can help:

  1. Text your photo with the word "Share" to 21534
  2. Upload your photo at the main website : http://www.shareyourbreakfast.com
  3. Tweet the word with #shareURbreakfast  (while you are on Twitter, make sure you follow me!)
Spread the word, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS