Being Cheap is Easy: Celebrate Mother's Day with March of Dimes! #ImBornTo

Celebrate Mother's Day with March of Dimes! #ImBornTo

May 07, 2015

Disclaimer: I have partnered with 38 other bloggers to be part of the #MoDSquad to help spread the word about March of Dimes #ImBornTo campaign. 
March of Dimes, #ImBornTo

Did you know that March of Dimes has been around for over 75 years?  Their organization helps fund research and programs to help babies begin healthy lives.  Because of March of Dimes, there is no longer Polio and they hope that one day, all babies will be born healthy.  Did you know that every minute, one baby is born prematurely?  



The March of Dimes #ImBornTo campaign is a special one.  Every baby is born to do something unique, but they can't simply do it alone.  This celebrates the Mothers and Fathers who help keep their kids healthy and safe--both before and after birth.

While you can donate year round, Mother's and Father's Day is a great time to help out! March of Dimes has partnered with some of your favorite retailers for special gifts during these holidays.  Martha Stewart, Kmart, Bon Ton Company (Boston Store, Yonkers, etc), MudPie, Blue Rhino and more! For more details on what each partner offers, head over to the official #ImBornTo site.

This campaign really has me thinking about what each of my girls are born to do. One of my favorite parts of Motherhood is seeing my girls grow and change, becoming their own little person.  My girls are all so unique from each other!
#ImBornTO

Maddie remembers song lyrics in a snap and can sing, dance or cartwheel alllllll day.  She is by far my most musically inclined kiddo.  Also, she loves to clean, but a hoarder at the same time.  Mads can organize her little trinkets for hours.  Even her teachers say how much she loves to help in the classroom--she is my little clean freak. Now that she's reading, Maddie can sit with books for hours.  This summer will be fun at the library with her! Our goal is to read 100 books!
#ImBornTo

Olivia is super creative and talkative, but she is also very nurturing.  There isn't a day that goes by where she doesn't ask when she can start her own blog.  Liv is also my little chef--she loves to help in the kitchen, coming up with elaborate fruit salads and new creations.  Ricky put her in charge of my Mother's Day menu--it will be VERY interesting to see what she comes up with!
#ImBornTo

Gabby is....Gabby.  At three years old, she is our little comedian and she loves to drive us all crazy. Ever since the twins started school, she has me all to herself during the day so we've become close.  She can snuggle with me all day.  We also started calling her "bruiser" because she is fearless outside.  I can't wait to see how she changes once she starts Preschool!

Turning to myself, I realized I am still figuring out what I'm born to do.  I feel like everyone is constantly evolving.  Obviously, I'm born to be a bargain shopper--I can spot a clearance sticker from a mile away.  Cooking is also my forte.  But in all honesty, I can say that I was born to be a Mom.  It is something that has come pretty easy to me.  Not saying I don't have challenging days as a Mother!!

While you're out finishing up (or just starting) your Mother's Day shopping, be sure to check out the March of Dimes partners! 
March of Dimes Partnerships, March of Dimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS