Being Cheap is Easy: Grand Rapids Fun: Kentwood Farmer's Market!

Grand Rapids Fun: Kentwood Farmer's Market!

April 30, 2015

Kentwood Michigan, Kentwood Farmer's Market. #GRMI, #PureMichigan, Grand Rapids Area Farmer's Market

Last month I was SO excited to see a sign at the library about a Kentwood farmer's market this summer.  Yes, we have the amazing Fulton Street market downtown--I love it, but it's not always convenient.

I've been bugging people digging around for more information and I have a few facts:

  • It will take place in the KDL Kentwood Parking lot on Saturday 9:00a-1:00p
    • Starts June 13 and runs until October 10
  • There will be about 10 vendors and 2 food trucks
  • Family centric activities and entertainment will be planned
I'm hoping to see any of my local friends out there and meet new people in the area!  We will be walking with our wagon every chance we get.  This will be a perfect opportunity to check out new books and movies for the week, too.  Did you see my library card lanyard craft?

For up-to-date information, "like" their Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS