Being Cheap is Easy: Using the Garden Veggies: Spinach

Using the Garden Veggies: Spinach

July 08, 2014




I'm so excited to be part of a fun new series: Using the Garden Veggies!  Every week, there will be new recipes featuring a different garden vegetable.  Time to fill up your Pinterest with some tasty new ideas! Here's the group board: Using the Garden Veggies.

This year, my garden is growing SO well.  I'm hoping that it actually produces some veggies!  I cannot wait for some fresh tomatoes, peppers and zucchini.  Tonight for dinner I was able to go out on the patio to grab some thyme for our chowder. 

Today's recipe is from Laura at A Frugal Chick, sharing an amazing spinach salad with bacon and mushrooms.  YUM!  I've never grown my own spinach, but I always grab it at the farmers market. 
http://www.afrugalchick.com/bacon-mushroom-fresh-spinach-salad/

I love spinach in my morning smoothie with PB2 and almond milk....even Ricky is loving my green smoothies now!

Here are some more ideas for spinach:
What's your favorite spinach recipe?  How's your garden growing this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS