Being Cheap is Easy: Using The Garden Veggies: Kale

Using The Garden Veggies: Kale

July 15, 2014


It's time for a new addition to the Using the Garden Veggies series!  Today, it's all about kale recipes!

Five years ago, I didn't even know what kale was!  Green smoothies weren't even on my radar back then!  Now, everyone has gone loco for kale--for a good reason: it's full of nutrients!  My favorite brand is Earthbound Farm baby kale...perfect  in stir fry or smoothies!  I had kale growing in my garden, until some animal ate it.  Again and again.  So sad!

http://www.couponsforwisconsin.com/grilled-kale-recipe/


Ashley at Coupons for Wisconsin has a tasty grilled kale recipe to share for the swap.  Bacon + Kale sounds like a perfect combo to me!

Here are some of my favorite kale soup recipes:
Another great combo: Italian sausage & kale on PIZZA! It's amazing!

What do you do with kale? Are you growing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS