Being Cheap is Easy: Three New Skinny Cocktails for Summer!

Three New Skinny Cocktails for Summer!

July 06, 2014


I hope you all are enjoying your holiday weekend!  We have been enjoying the cooler temperatures outside.  I don't mind mid-70s at all!

This summer, I have been working hard on a few new Skinny drinks.  The pina colada was my hardest to figure out.  I wanted the creamy thickness of a regular pina colada without the calories.  I finally got the taste and texture I wanted from frozen bananas!

Check out the recipes on my guest post over on the valpak blog Behind the Blue.  There's a Strawberry-Peach Margarita, Blueberry Mojito and Pina Colada for you!


At the end of the month, I'll be heading to Austin, TX for Save Up '14 to hang out with some of the Savings.com Deal Pros and I cannot wait to learn some new tricks to share with you all! 

How is your summer going? Any frosty drinks you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS