Being Cheap is Easy: Using the Garden Veggies: Green Beans

Using the Garden Veggies: Green Beans

July 16, 2014


Time for a new part of the Using the Garden series!  Today's topic: green beans!  There is nothing better than fresh grown green beans.  I can eat them raw!  With all of the troubles I've had with gardening, green beans seem to be the easiest for me to grow.

#usingthegardenveggies

Happy Deal, Happy Day has shared a fresh green bean side dish:  Green Beans with Nutmeg & Lemon dressing.  YUM!  Sounds like a simple summer side dish!

If you're looking for another way to use green beans, check out my healthified green bean casserole, using fresh beans instead of frozen.

What's growing in your garden?

1 comment:

Mrs. Weber said...

I LOVE fresh (well, and frozen) green beans! Love that recipe idea :)

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS