Being Cheap is Easy: Check out #Ology at Walgreens! {Green + Affordable Cleaning Products!}

Check out #Ology at Walgreens! {Green + Affordable Cleaning Products!}

July 01, 2014



http://www.walgreens.com/topic/brand/ology.jsp

By now you should know that I'm not the best at cleaning.  I'll do what needs to be done...but I'm quite messy.  With three little ones running around with toys (if I step on ONE MORE Disney Princess shoe....), our house always has some sort of chaos going on.

When I do clean, I want a product that is as natural as possible.  I use a ton of baking soda + vinegar for drains and sinks.  Since Olivia and Maddie like to help, too, I don't want them spraying harmful chemicals!

Enter Ology from Walgreens.  Mom's Meet sent us some products to try and we are HOOKED.  The prices are amazing BEFORE sales and I love that I can run in and pick up some cleaning products at any of our local stores.

I love the Ology mission too:
We believe in living life well and making positive
choices. That means avoiding toxic ingredients. It means
seeking out sustainable raw materials and including
natural ingredients. It's all about leaving behind a healthier,
happier world for our children and grandchildren.

Now that Gabby is older, we don't use free & clear detergent much, but I LOVED how well the Ology soap cleaned our clothes.  I still added Borax and Purex crystals to the load, but I truly feel the detergent got out various toddler stains better than our normal soap.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/ology-stain-fighting-2x-laundry-liquid-free--clear/ID=prod6154052-product
Hands down, our favorite product we tried were the paper towels made from sugar cane and bamboo.  Strong, absorbent and the roll lasted almost a week, which never happens! Olivia even commented on our new "bumpier" paper towels when she was wiping the table.

I will definitely be stopping by Walgreens for more than free Almay makeup now!  I really want to try the dish soap and get more of the detergent.  I'll let you know if I see any deals/coupons on my Facebook page!

Have you checked out Ology yet? 

Disclosure: I received product samples from Moms Meet to facilitate my review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS