Being Cheap is Easy: My dog is a spaz!

My dog is a spaz!

November 13, 2012

This post brought to you by Comfort Zone® products. All opinions are 100% mine.

We adopted our dog Rambo a little over a year ago.  Everyone (including Ricky) thought I was crazy for wanting a dog, but I really wanted my girls to grow up with a pet.  Also, Ricky works late most nights, and I wanted to feel secure in our house with the girls.  Rambo was raised with children, so I had no concerns, especially once I saw him interact with the girls.  He jumps up in 5 seconds if Gabby starts to fuss and he always checks on them in their beds at night.  It’s very cute.

One bad thing about Rambo (aside from the fact that he is 100 pounds!!)?  He is kind of a spaz.  Thursdays are dreaded days because it’s garbage day and we have 5 different trucks that come through the neighborhood.  He likes to bark.  At everything.  It drives me crazy!  When we have visitors, my arm is almost dislocated from trying to hold him back.

When I had an opportunity to try Comfort Zone® with D.A.P.® in my home, I jumped at the chance!  I had never heard of a product that could calm dogs, aside from a shock collar.  Since it said it will help reduce barking and excessive whining, I signed right up!

The device looks like a plug-in air freshener and it releases pheromones which calm your pet’s nerves. I put it by Rambo’s bed, which is near the front door.  Killing two birds with one stone! 

Did it work? Kind of.  At first, I feel Rambo was a bit more on edge, especially with the begging and whining.  But as the days went by, I felt like he was starting to calm down.  Let’s be honest, he will always be a spaz, but this really seemed to work.  I have found that he calms down a lot faster when we have visitors.

Since you need to give the product 90 days to get results, I will keep using it.  Time will tell if it will be a good investment.  I think that this would be a great product for someone to get for a new puppy that is adjusting to a new home or for a family that has just moved.

Where can you get this wonder product?  It’s available at PetSmart and PetCo.  Also, you can also keep up with them on Facebook.

Overall, I think this product has major potential.  Anything that will help calm down Rambo is a plus in my book!  If you are a cat lover, they have a product that helps reduce scratching. 

 

Is your pet a spaz like mine?  Maybe it's a lab mix thing.

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS