Being Cheap is Easy: Deal alert! Free holiday photo shoot!

Deal alert! Free holiday photo shoot!

November 01, 2012


[I thought I would re-post this to remind everyone now that it's November!]

It's that time of year again, believe it or not!  Christmas shopping season!  Fa la la lala!

When I think of Christmas shopping, I think of Christmas Vacation.  Definitely one of my top 5 favorite movies EVER.  Home Alone is up there too.  Plains, Trains and Automobiles.  Christmas Story.  Plus all of the decorations and family fun.  I love the holidays! 

Every year, I have a great elaborate plan to do my shopping early and get my cards done before December 20th.  Last year, we barely got cards out!

This is what our holiday photo shoot looked like:
This will be our classic Christmas photo...we had a canvas made!

This year, I am determined to get myself in line.  Step one: get a family photo.  I would like us ALL to be included this year.  (I will admit, I am dreading this...).

The minute I got this email, I made an appointment!
See my favorite word? FREE.
JCP is offering a free family photo all of November!  No sitting fee, nada!  You get an 8x10 and (most importantly) a digital copy sent to you!

Once you get your photo taken, you can go to Vistaprint or Shutterfly to get some cheap cards made.  I'll keep you posted on any deals I see.

Yay for freebies!  Anyone else see any holiday deals yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS