Being Cheap is Easy: Gabby update: My baby is one!

Gabby update: My baby is one!

June 20, 2012

I am having a rough time dealing with my Gabriella turning one.  This past year flew by and I feel like she never really was a baby...it all was a blur!  Between moving into a new house, the wedding and everything else that happened, this year flew by! 

It seems like yesterday I was writing the post about her arrival. She is such an amazing part of our family, I don't know what we did without her.  She loves to make us laugh and smile everyday, I can tell she is going to be the family joker.

Happy Birthday Gabby Goose!  (Or Gaga, as she calls herself)

Peanut Butter for the first time.  She was a fan.

Obviously needed a bath after the PB mess.

On the way to the Y to play with her friends!  Tutu is necessary, of course!

Loving her new phone.  "Hellllo?"

Starting out with the coupons early!

Princess Gabby!

"Mama, you are embarrassing me!  Enough pictures!"

True pain.  This is why I don't wear jewelry.

Beautiful cake made by our friend Sophia.

Burned out birthday girl!


We can't wait to see what this next year brings! 

1 comment:

Mrs. Weber said...

Aww, baby gaga (HA!) is soooo adorable! Love all these pics. Hope she had a splendid birthday full of cake and kisses from mama :)

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS