Being Cheap is Easy: Meet Mrs.Evans!

Meet Mrs.Evans!

June 17, 2012



I am officially a Mrs!!!  Not that life has really changed, but our marriage was an exciting day for us.  We have been together since 2005 and it was about time! We had a small ceremony in my hometown and the weather was absolutely perfect.  I have been frantically planning for the past 5 months and it turned out very well!

We went on a 5 night honeymoon to Mexico and it was just what we needed.  It was hard to leave the ladies though, but we knew they were in good hands.

Give me a beach book, sun and a margarita and I'm a happy girl!

My hubby!

Pool bar = best invention EVER. 

Now we can relax and enjoy our summer and Gabriella's first birthday this week.  Where did the time go?

Any words of wisdom for us?

1 comment:

Mrs. Weber said...

Congrats, girl! You make a beautiful couple - no wonder your girls are so cute!

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS