Being Cheap is Easy: Call me crazy....

Call me crazy....

October 03, 2011

We have another new addition!  I mean why not throw another crazy thing into the mix.  Toddler twins and a 3 month old baby beast (she is almost 15 lbs!) isn't enough for me.

Meet Rambo!  Ricky is no longer the only male in the household.  Don't let the white "beard" fake you out, he is still a young pup.


I saw a post on Craigslist (seriously, I'm addicted...) for a free dog to a good home and it seemed too good to be true. I have been wanting a dog since our last one passed away 2 years ago, but living in an apartment we couldn't do so.  I think rescuing is the best way to find a new pet...although Rambo was in a great home. It may not be the best time to get a new dog, but there was something about Rambo that I knew was perfect.  Labs are great with kids and he is already trained.  With Ricky working all night, I really feel safe with a dog around again.


Long story short, we have a dog again!! His name is Rambo and he is almost 4 years old.  He checks on the ladies at night and he is so good with them.  Having Rambo around makes me a bit less insane during the day.  Bonus!

1 comment:

Mrs. Weber said...

Awww, Rambo is adorable! And yes, you are CRAZY! But I'm glad he makes you feel safe and is already trained. You sure are making that house a home. Good for you!

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS