Being Cheap is Easy: AMF Summer Unplugged: Free bowling for the kids!

AMF Summer Unplugged: Free bowling for the kids!

July 10, 2013

See if your local AMF is participating!

Disclosure: I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated in this post are my own.

I love summer, I really do.  But I am exhausted!  I feel like I spend the whole day trying to make sure the girls have something to do. (Hello, Pinterest).  Five minutes after stepping outside to play, I hear the dreaded: "I'm boooored!".  

If you know my family, you know that we are not good in the heat. I have passed on those genes (and curly hair!)...we turn into sweaty, frizzy, grumpy girls when it's hot and humid out.  Free activities in the heat are slim to none.  I love the library, but we can only go so much!

When I heard that AMF was doing their free bowling program again this summer, I got really excited!  Kids get to bowl for free all summer!  I am thinking we are about the age for bumper bowling for the twins, don't you?  Yes, you do have to pay for shoes, but that's not a huge fee. For the parents, they have a summer pass which is $34.95 and you can bring up to 3 guests with you!  Not too shabby!


More facts:
  • This program runs from May 13- September 2 (Still plenty of time for free bowling!)
  • Each day, you can use 2 FREE games! 
  • If you want to play more games, it's $1.49 per game after
  • You can register up to 6 children
  • No coupons needed, just state your name!

What's your go-to free activity to beat the heat?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS