Being Cheap is Easy: Calling all GR Mamas!

Calling all GR Mamas!

September 23, 2012

Sign up here!


As you may know, I love testing products.  I've done it for years and I'm not really sure how I got started doing it.  I get a lot of questions about it, if you have any just email me!

Most opportunities are from taking surveys through various websites.  My favorite local (Grand Rapids) place is Innovative Consumer Research.  They focus on testing food for babies (8 months and up) and toddlers.  Gabby tests food about 2-3 times a month and it really helps!  You get paid in Meijer gift cards, which we use for diapers and Gabby even "worked" enough for her own car seat!  The twins have only tested once, but we have been getting more opportunities lately for their age range.
Sign up here!


Each testing lasts 20-60 minutes and the gift cards range from $20-30, depending on how many samples you try.

The facility is located by 52nd and Patterson, on the SE side.

If you are interested in signing up, follow this link.  I would love if you used my name as a referral, but I understand if you prefer not to! Right now they have a referral contest where we are both entered to win $100 gift card!  Even if you don't have little ones, spread the word to your friends and family!

Not a parent of a little one?  I would recommend signing up for Contract Testing.  They are located off of the Beltline by the mall, where the Western Michigan campus is.  Usually you are either tasting a food or testing a paper product and they pay cash, which is nice.

If you are more inclined to try surveys, I love Focus Forward.  They offer high paying surveys and online focus groups.  Best tip: follow on twitter (@focusfwd) to get more opportunities.

Questions?  Don't hesitate to ask!  I have tried most online survey companies and I can tell you which ones are awesome (and which ones aren't worth your time!).

REMEMBER:  Never, EVER pay to join a survey or testing company!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS