Being Cheap is Easy: Update: Gabby's growing up!

Update: Gabby's growing up!

March 07, 2012

If you haven't noticed, I have been a bit quiet lately.  I have been (kind of) busy planning the wedding and I really have just been trying to keep up with 3 little ladies.  Gabby is almost 9 months and she is huge.  It's funny to see her try to keep up with the twins, who are 3 now.  She will be running around soon enough, I can't even imagine!

Yesterday was a big day for Gabby...she participated in her first research project.  It was too funny!  I occasionally participate in research for a few local places and this time they called for Gabby to try some food.  Since she loooves to eat, I signed her up.  In the past I have looked at new containers for baby cereal (don't you hate those boxes?!) and tried new Subway sandwich ideas.  It's always a fun way to earn some cash.  I love to try new products

BTW: you might want to search for a local research company around you.  If you live in the Grand Rapids area, message me and I'll send you a list of my favorites!  It is a GREAT way to earn quick and easy money.  I also participated in Madison, they are all around!

Aside from my crazy money making schemes, things are pretty much the same around here.  I'm still trying to keep up with my workouts and I have actually lost over 10 pounds so far.  I am just trying to lose weight the healthy way, I don't really have a goal in mind for my wedding or anything. 

I hope all of you are doing well! Thanks for sticking with me!  I will have some new posts coming soon.  If there is ever anything you would like me to cover or if you have any questions, email me!



1 comment:

Mrs. Weber said...

OMG...That pic is seriously the cutest thing EVER! Glad to hear an update and that things are going well in your crazy life. And Gabby is already helping mommy make money - I LOVE it!

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS