Being Cheap is Easy: Two books that will save you TONS!

Two books that will save you TONS!

March 07, 2012






If you are my age (28! That is the first time I've said it!), you are bound to know someone either having a baby or getting married.  When I found out I was pregnant with the twins, I was given the book Baby Bargains and I fell in love.  Now that I am planning a wedding, I knew Bridal Bargains would help me out as well. 

What's so great about these books?  The honest advice.  There are no sponsors or advertisers to please, so all recommendations are tried and true.  The authors take advice from readers and revise each book every year or so, which keeps the information up to date.  There is also a website, but I found it a bit confusing.  Inside each book contains mounds of valuable advice and helpful websites.  I had always been a couponer, but after reading Baby Bargains I knew how to start saving on the really expensive stuff: baby gear. 

As have been planning my wedding (coming up in May, eek!), I have found so many helpful websites inside.  Did you know that you can BUY a brand name tux from some websites cheaper than renting them at the Tux shops?  It is easy to know where to search locally for deals, but when it comes to the web it is hard to trust just any website, especially if they are selling something for a wedding.  There are so many rip-offs out there!  Both bargain books have a rating system and thorough reviews for both brands and websites. 

If you want to buy your friend a valuable and useful gift, pick up these books! 

Have you checked out these books before?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS