Being Cheap is Easy: We wish you a Merry Christmas!

We wish you a Merry Christmas!

December 23, 2011

This holiday season has flown by, don't you think?  I am trying to enjoy every moment now that the girls are at prime Santa age (almost 3!), but I am exhausted!  Little Gabby is a bit young still, but she loves the Christmas lights! 

Usually I am organized about the gift shopping, but I am a mess.  What is it about this year?  Is there such thing as post-pregnancy brain?

We completely forgot to get pictures for cards until the last minute and this is what happened:
Don't you love the creepy photographer hand? 
Fortunately, we were able to get 4 good pics, but it was a rough shoot!

All chaos aside, I am very excited for the next two days.  I cannot wait to see the girls' faces Christmas Day and to spend time with my family on Christmas Eve (we are still crossing our fingers that Ricky doesn't have to work).  I hope everyone can remember what the season is about.  For a moment, I felt like a Grinch but I was able to snap out of it.

I wish you and yours an amazing holiday season.  I hope you enjoy all of the little moments and make many new memories!

xoxo!

1 comment:

Mrs. Weber said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Ashleigh! I just love that photo of the girls...so real, huh?!

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS