Being Cheap is Easy: Love Sephora?

Love Sephora?

December 02, 2011

Growing up, we weren't lucky enough to have Sephora in the malls around us.  I am so happy we have one now, but I have to limit myself.  I could spend hours there...I feel like a kid in a candy shop.  You can try any and all of the makeup available.  They have products that you can't find anywhere else also! 

Anyway, I will stop rambling.  If you are a beauty insider, check your email NOW!  They are offering a $15 gift card.  It states that you have to spend $50 or more, but you don't.  They had the same offer last year, as well.  I just add something for $10 or less to my cart and you just have to pay the tax difference. Or you can get a product you love for $15 off (think perfume! or DiorShow mascara)/

If you aren't an insider, sign up now and you can still get this great email!  You may even want to sign up your hubby/boyfriend.  And your mom.  And your dog. 

I would say what I found, but they are presents...but I would recommend searching the gift area.  They have some amazing packs with products that are worth at least double.   Also, you can use this in the actual store and get more for your money, since you don't have to pay shipping.

What is your favorite spurge beauty product?  I cannot live without Clinique moisturizer in the winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS