Being Cheap is Easy: Gofobo.com: free movie screenings!

Gofobo.com: free movie screenings!

December 01, 2011

Do you love to see movies?  I will admit, we barely have time to go enjoy a movie, but I love this website Gofobo!  Sign up here and they will send you RSVP codes for free screenings in your area.  They go super fast, so if you are interested check-in quickly.  This is awesome, since I think the prices at theaters now are ridiculous!

Lately, they have had a lot more opportunities in my area.  If you find out there aren't any screenings in your area right now, still sign up.  They are expanding quickly. 

Every time I get offers, we seem to already have plans.  They have a lot of great ones coming up that I hope to see though!  This would be a great opportunity for a cheap date night.


Have you been to any free screenings in your area?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS