Being Cheap is Easy: Meijers new program- Mperks

Meijers new program- Mperks

September 08, 2010

When I was in Wisconsin, I really missed my Meijers.  If you are unfamiliar, you can get anything you can think of there.  Like a Walmart, but much better (in my opinion, of course). I love the grocery department and they have great prices.  Now, to make it even better, they are offering some new perks.  Mperks, to be exact.  You just add your cellphone number to the website, then load coupons to your phone number.  When you checkout, you automatically have the coupons taken off your order.  You can use other coupons with these, which helps you save even more!  There is an Ipod/I-touch application to use with this also which helps you find what you are looking for in stores.  Eventually you will be able to load Meijer Mealbox coupons to this also. I have yet to try this, but I am super excited to take my I-touch to the store...they have even added Wi-fi hotpots throughout their stores so people can use their I-touch.  I'm such a tech geek, this was the highlight of my day when I went on my first Meijer run.   Since I'm new to the stores anyways, this will help me save time from wandering around. 

Make sure you sign up soon!  They have a great coupon for $2 off any $5 purchase or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS