Being Cheap is Easy: Cheese please!

Cheese please!

September 18, 2010



Before I moved to Wisconsin, I barely thought about cheese (especially since Im lactose intolerant), but now Im in love!  It could also be because I started cooking more, but I will blame it mostly on living in the Midwest.  We fly through it in our house and whenever I find a good deal, I just throw it all in the freezer for a later time.  Bricks of cheese seem to freeze and thaw better, in my opinion.

Here's the link for $5 off Kraft cheese.  A lot of grocery stores have deals to go along with this coupon since it has a great cause behind it: each coupon used gets 5 meals donated in its honor.  If that is not enough incentive, I don't know what is!

A lot of stores have catalinas (printable coupons at the register) to go along with this which you get $5 back for your next shopping trip if you buy $15 in Kraft foods.  This works at Meijers this week for $0.17 bricks of cheese (when you buy 10).  Im sure Copps or Cub has this deal in Madison, too. 

Enjoy & have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS