Being Cheap is Easy: Fall means movie nights!

Fall means movie nights!

September 15, 2010

One part of Fall that I absolutely love are the cool nights, especially with some good food and a movie.  We have been members of Netflix for over a year and we love it!  If you have not tried out Netflix yet, let me know and I can email you a FREE month.  Now that we have Tivo, its even better because we can watch movies instantly.

Here are some other cheap ways to watch movies:
1. Redbox.  I was shopping (at Meijer, of course) and I saw the Redbox and I thought we would try it out.  Movies are $1 a night, but there are many ways to get free rentals.  If you join their texting service, they send out a free rental the first Monday of each month.  There are also many other giveaways.  Join, its free!
2. Blockbuster Express.  This is the same concept as Redbox, it seems areas have one or the other.

This blog seems pretty simple, but I just thought I would remind you there are cheap ways to rent your favorite movies and TV shows!  The boy loves scary movies, so our fall movie list is filled with cover-your-eyes horror classics.  I sneak in a few girly movies or Glee when I get the chance though!

Dont forget the popcorn!

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS