Being Cheap is Easy: Old Navy shopper?

Old Navy shopper?

September 16, 2010

I would say about 75% of my wardrobe is Old Navy, I love the deals I can find there!  Before you head out to the store, make sure you go to the Old navy section on Facebook titled "Barkers Bones".  I have yet to be one of the lucky ones to get $75 off $100 or more coupons, but usually I can get a pretty good coupon to take with me.  Make sure you play more than once...the coupon changes each time. These are nice because you can still use them with a sale in the store!

Other great coupon mailing lists for clothing stores:
  1. Ann Taylor Loft
  2. Gap
  3. American Eagle
  4. Claires (if you have a younger girl in the family)
  5. Aeropostal
  6. New York & Co
  7. Macys
  8. Express
  9. Kohls
  10. JcPenney
There are tons more.  Like I have said before, I sign up for everything, especially restaurants, on my "junk" email and you never know what you may get!  A lot of stores have the new fad of "text coupons", so keep your eyes peeled for those.  JcPenney has a great one which we have saved a lot with these past months.

Happy shopping!

2 comments:

Tomi C said...

I was lucky enough to win a $50 off $100 coupon from Old Navy a couple of months ago and last month I was selected to host an Old Navy coupon giveaway on my blog. Keep watching Barker's Bones and hope you win one of those fab coupons soon! If I get the opportunity to host another giveaway, I'll be sure to let you know!

Unknown said...

Sorry I am just seeing this comment! Thank you! I try all of the time, but I am never lucky enough to get the big ones.

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS