Being Cheap is Easy: #BringComfyBack With U by Kotex!

#BringComfyBack With U by Kotex!

August 10, 2015


U by Kotex, #BringComfyBack, Contests, Sweeps, https://ooh.li/c2efe2c

Since I was a teenager, I've had awful, awful periods. I need to be prepared for anything, so I usually wear liners no matter what. Plus they're great to wear during workouts!  

I've tried MANY different liners and the U by Kotex® are my favorite by far. Actually, their whole line of products are my go-to, especially the tampons…there's always great coupons around for them. Their fun packaging is what I'm drawn to. I know it's not really necessary to have pretty colored feminine product packaging, but I'm drawn to it. It's like an "ooooh glitter" mentality that I have.

I've been trying to keep ahead of the game so I'm prepared for life's unexpected moments--which is almost impossible with three little ones! A few weekends ago while in Chicago, an unexpected rain storm hit the city RIGHT before we were supposed to do a group trolley tour of the city. We threw on ponchos and enjoyed every moment of the tour, rain and all! 

The U by Kotex® goal is to help you bring #BringComfyBack (yeahhhh!).

Here's a bit more about the brand:
U by Kotex® offers a full line of feminine care products for periods including pads, liners and tampons. Outstanding protection that keeps you one step ahead.

With U by Kotex Curves® Liners:
Get serious protection that’s perfect for lighter flow days and help protect your undies from unexpected surprises and last-minute spotting!
• Bright bold colors and designs feel fun
• Clean and comfy
• Fits your undies, fits you
• Cool patterns and colors help you escape boring period protection

Whether you need backup support or just want to feel fresh, these liners have you covered. Stay-in-Place protection helps keep your liner comfortable and secure.
• Ideal for light flow & tampon backup
• Breathable cover with a soft and silky touch
• Comfortably flexes with your body


If you would like to try them out for yourself, check out the free samples available at  bringcomfyback.comEach sample pack includes:
  • 2 U by Kotex Curves® Liners 
  • 2 U by Kotex® Lightdays® Liners
Have you tried U by Kotex® yet? Don't forget to request your FREE SAMPLE and enter to win great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS