Being Cheap is Easy: I'm Moving! Check out Dash of Evans!

I'm Moving! Check out Dash of Evans!

August 26, 2015

Being Cheap is Easy, Ashleigh Evans, Dash of Evans

From this point forward, all new post will be on my new blog: Dash of Evans. Originally, I was going to import all old posts to the new blog, but it ended up messing up my Pinterest links. SO, I'm going to leave this blog alone for the time being.

So why change?
When I started this blog FIVE years ago, I wanted to share coupon tips and how to save money. I will always be thrifty and cheap, but I wanted my name to show more than simply my frugality. Since my website is now more food based, it was time to switch.  

Don't worry, I'll still share budget tips for you! Feel free to email me with any questions you might have about coupons!

Let me know what you think and expect some awesome new recipes and video series ahead...when I find the time. Anyone else ready for back-to-school?!

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS