Being Cheap is Easy: Fun freebie: Breakfast on the Farm

Fun freebie: Breakfast on the Farm

July 23, 2012

Find a breakfast near you!

Looking for something fun to do on the weekend?  Check out Breakfast on the Farm!  It's a free event where you and your family can enjoy food and a tour of a local farm.  There are many locations all over the state of Michigan. 

Next weekend there is one in Sparta that I am hoping to check out with the girls.  Ever since I returned from my tour the other day, the twins have been wanting to visit a farm.  What a perfect opportunity!

Although the event is free, you still need tickets.  All ticket locations are listed on the website.

 Don't forget to check out my new giveaway!  You can win a fun dairy recipe book, $50 MasterCard gift card and a Magic Bullet system.  It's my biggest one yet and you have until 7/31 to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS