Being Cheap is Easy: Check out your Aldi ad this week!

Check out your Aldi ad this week!

July 08, 2012

Happy Sunday everyone!

As you know, I love Aldi.   I talk about it all of the time and I have been shopping there for years! Great prices and small stores make your shopping trip quick and easy.

If you check out their weekly flyer, I'm quoted on page 2!  It's paraphrased slightly, but I'll take it!

7/8/2012 Aldi ad, page 2!

If you haven't shopped there before, I have two great posts which help break down the store for you!  If you aren't sure where to find an Aldi, you can use the store locator here.

I am so honored to be quoted, I truly think that more people need to give this store a chance!  Thanks Aldi!

Don't forget your quarter and reusable bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS