Being Cheap is Easy: Have you checked out Hungry Girl?

Have you checked out Hungry Girl?

April 21, 2012

I love my daily Hungry Girl emails.  Quick & informative!

Have you been hit by the Hungry Girl bug yet?  I was very skeptical at first as I watched her show on Food Network.  The meals looked, well, gross.  But, as I continued to watch and actually try some of her recipes, I am hooked! 

She has a great daily email with quick tips, recipes and meal suggestions for restaurants.  Sometimes you can find out some scary facts about what you are eating at popular places.  Note: never eat ANY appetizer from Chili's.  Wow!

Lisa, aka Hungry Girl, has a series of books as well.  I found the cocktail book to be my favorite, she uses Crystal Light in a lot of drinks like I do.

Check it out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS