Being Cheap is Easy: Don't forget about Swagbucks!

Don't forget about Swagbucks!

January 04, 2012

Happy New Year!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!  I am finally caught up on my sleep and now we move into crazy birthday month.  Everyone in our family has a birthday (except Miss G) within 3 weeks of each other.  Whoa!

I'm sure you have already heard how great Swagbucks is, but I thought I would remind my new readers! Basically when you search the web, you can use this website and get points.  The points add up and you can cash them in for gift cards.  Since the search is powered by Google, it's very reliable. 

There are other ways you can earn from the website: printing coupons, taking surveys and buying daily deals.  I will be honest, the points don't always add up super fast, but I have gotten quite a few free gift cards.  Well worth making it your home page.  I do tons of searches daily and this is always my main search engine.

Here's the link once again. Once you have joined, spread the word and earn points!

Happy Searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS