Being Cheap is Easy: Bzzz: a great site for freebies

Bzzz: a great site for freebies

January 24, 2012

You may know by now, I love free stuff...especially in the mail.  I can hear the mail truck from 5 houses away and I wait impatiently for him to drive off so I can grab the mail.  BzzAgent is by far one of my favorite.  They send out great freebies and coupons for you to hand out to your friends.  Usually you get a full sized sample to try, then you Buzz about it on Twitter or Facebook.  So easy!

You just take some quick (less than 5 minutes) profile surveys and they will email you with any campaigns you might be eligible for.  They can be for anything from makeup to household cleaners.  The more items you sample, the more invites you get.

Sign up for free here!

No, I am not paid to rave about this, I just love it so much. 

2 comments:

Mrs. Weber said...

OK, I signed up! Sounds like fun.

being.cheap.is.easy said...

Did you get any emails yet? They have some fun promos going on right now!

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS