Being Cheap is Easy: I love Vocalpoint!

I love Vocalpoint!

June 17, 2011

  
Vocalpoint.com
I have mentioned it a few times, but I seriously LOVE getting mail.  Especially samples, coupons and freebies!  I have been this way since I was little.  Everyday, I cannot wait to hear the mailman pull up to the apartment.  Yes, I am a geek.  I have been a member of Vocalpoint for years and they mail out the best samples ever.  They always include great high value coupons too!

Right now, they have an offer for Motts for Tots.  We love juice (or juicy, as the twins call it) around here, so I signed up right away.  I know that they will include great coupons!

Here's the direct link for the Mott's promotion: http://www.vocalpoint.com/mottsfortots  and you can sign up there!  Hurry, there are limited supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS