Being Cheap is Easy: Dont forget about Coastal Contacts!

Dont forget about Coastal Contacts!

June 17, 2011

A few months back, I wrote about my new (almost) free glasses from Coastal Contacts.  I wear them almost every day and I love them!  I am so happy I was able to save a ton of money and get super cute frames. If you are in the market for new glasses, I highly recommend liking their Facebook page.  They offer free frames (to new customers) about once a week.  All you pay is shipping!  They do also offer cheap lens upgrades, such as no-glare.

My glasses!  Oy, I need a shower in this pic!


TODAY I noticed that they are having another freebie giveaway.  Make sure you "like" them on FB for your code. Here's a link to their site.

If you are interested in ordering, feel free to use my referral link.  No pressure, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS