Being Cheap is Easy: Week 5: My garden is so sad!

Week 5: My garden is so sad!

June 14, 2011

Week 3: It looked so promising.....
Week 5: ...to SO dead. 















My garden is looking pretty sad these days.  My topsy turvy planters are doing a lot better, but my herbs are completely dead.  At least I can't take total blame for this.  The lovely neighbors upstairs have been throwing random soapy water and who knows what else off of their balcony, completely drowning my herbs.  I have moved them several times to avoid this situation, but it's obviously too late.  This is just added to the list of things my neighbors do to drive us crazy.  For a few weeks, they decided feeding the geese Fruit Loops and Arby's curly fries was fun.  To put it nicely, they drive us crazy! 

I am going to try one more time with a fresh set of herbs, but I may just have to throw in the towel until we move into a house.  I'm so bummed!

My strawberry plants are starting to grow!
My tomato plant has doubled in size.























Anyone have any tips for me!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS