Being Cheap is Easy: A quick "thank you"

A quick "thank you"

October 26, 2010

Since I love to cook, I had thoughts of making a new mini-blog about recipes, but I figured I could just incorporate a few recipes into my blog.  I have been writing this blog for about 9 months now and I feel as keep writing, it becomes more and more of a mixing pot of ideas.  At times I feel like I should be more focused, but I also feel it should be different than other blogs out there.  A lot of the ones I follow are considered "deal" blogs.  They list weekly specials at certain stores and which coupons are where.  Although I love that, I feel it seems less personal than something I would like to write.  So bear with me while I try to figure out exactly what I am trying to achieve from this blog.  Although I want to tell everyone certain special deals that stand out to me, I don't really feel the need to list everything that is going on since there are so many other people doing the same thing. 

I would like to thank my continued readers and subscribers, I really appreciate every one of you!  As always, I love any recommendations and also if you have anything to add to my blog, I would love some guest posts.  Do you have a favorite recipe to share or a bargain tip?  Email or message me and I can put your article in a blog!  I am working on  a few new ideas and I hope in the end my blog becomes something useful for you to turn to for quick tips on saving money, as well as a resource for money saving websites out there. 

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS