Being Cheap is Easy: Some new deal websites

Some new deal websites

October 19, 2010

Here are  two new daily deal websites I have come across thanks to some of blogs I read.  Most of the items are a little pricey, but they might have some great deals for someone special during the holidays.  Or even a nice gift to treat yourself!

  • Haute Look : You get a FREE $10 credit for joining and $10 for each friend you add.  I was looking through winter hats and gloves for the girls and they would be around $4-5 shipped after the credit.  Not bad!
  • Rue La La : Here you get a FREE $20 credit after about 48 hours.  I found a boutique for Yummy Tummy which I have been hearing a lot about, its a new type of Spanx brand.  You may find something great with your credit, which you have until 12/31 to use!
Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS