Being Cheap is Easy: Meijer Deal on Campbells Soup (with Printable Coupon Links!)

Meijer Deal on Campbells Soup (with Printable Coupon Links!)

October 01, 2014

I promise I won't go crazy posting every coupon that's available-- I'm working on adding a coupon tab above so you can print whatever you want!  BUT, there are some great deals at Meijer this week I thought I would share!

You can view the entire Meijer ad HERE, plus don't forget to clip your mPerks rewards!  Also, there is an extra 5% off on Friday and Saturday!

I'll be sharing a tasty slow cooker recipe later using some sale items too. Gotta love cheap and healthy meals for the family!

As for this deal, when you buy 10, you save $5 off instantly.  To stock up your pantry, I highly suggest grabbing some Healthy Request condensed soup, Slow Cooker or Skillet Starters and some soup for a quick lunch.


$1.00 off any two Campbells Dinner Sauces
$0.50 off any TWO (2) Campbell's Homestyle soups
$1.00 off THREE Campbell's Healthy Request soups
$0.50 off 3 Campbell's Chunky™ Soups or Chilis
$0.40 off THREE Campbell's Spaghetti0s pastas 

How do you feel about me sharing some coupons? I will only share great deal coupons or ones for products I frequently use or talk about!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS