Being Cheap is Easy: #SparklySavings: Finish Gets Those Dishes Clean, No Matter WHO Loads The Washer!

#SparklySavings: Finish Gets Those Dishes Clean, No Matter WHO Loads The Washer!

September 30, 2014

Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions and sparkling dishes are mine.


Dish Detergent, Shop, Collective Bias, Finish Dish Detergent, Coupons

We have SO many dishes.  I'm not sure if our dishwasher is smaller than average or it means we eat too much.  I think it's the latter.  My girls are constantly eating--I'm not sure where they put it!!  We've tried almost everything on the market, but Finish has been the best dishwasher detergent for us! Bonus: there's always great coupons!

Over the summer, we added a few chores to the girls' daily routine.  Nothing too major: making the bed, putting clothes in the hamper, feeding Rambo and helping with the dishwasher.  I let them put away the (non-sharp) silverware and measuring cups.  Olivia actually loves to do this--obviously her love for cleaning doesn't come from me! As much as I love their help, I never let them touch the dish tablets or any cleaner--that's MY job. 

When it comes to loading, usually after dinner it's Ricky's job. Whenever he is loading the dishwasher, he claims I hover over him, correcting each dish he puts in.  In my defense, he tends to just throw dishes everywhere.  At least with Finish, we don't have to worry about dishes with spots or stuck food--it truly gets every dish (no matter the crazy direction...) clean!

Finish Detergent, Clean Dishes, Family Chores
One day while the twins were at school, Gabby and I took a trip to Walmart to check out the markdown $2.97 price on Finish.  There's a $1 off coupon too!  Since we run the dish washer at least twice a day, I like to stock up with a deal.  Gabby has a rough time with the girls at school and she insisted on wearing a Princess dress. I have learned to pick my battles!  Let's be honest, there's only a small window in your life where you can get away with wearing a Princess dress without looking completely crazy...am I right?

Rollback prices, Finish Detergent, Coupons
This stash we picked up should last about....a month.

I'm loving the Finish Quantum Power & Free, which uses hydrogen peroxide to clean and less harsh chemicals than other varieties.  Of course, there was only one box of that one left while we were shopping! It has a 3-Chamber capsule and it really seems to make my glasses and plates shine.
Walmart, Rollback, Dish Detergent
Have you tried Finish detergent?  What's your go-to tip for clean dishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS