Being Cheap is Easy: Save TONS of money with Shop Your Way! {Get $5 bonus in your account!}

Save TONS of money with Shop Your Way! {Get $5 bonus in your account!}

October 22, 2014

http://syw.co/CheapAsh , Shop Your Way, Sears, Kmart, Lands End

Online shopping has been amazing for me lately.  With the twins, finding items in their size at the store is actually quite challenging.  Ususally I'll find 3-4 pairs of leggings TOTAL when I'm looking to stock up.  No bueno!  I love that I can easily find items online and have them shipped right to my door!

A little over a month ago, I became a Shop Your Way concierge...aka Personal Shopper.  It's been a great experience so far and I'm learning just how awesome Shop Your Way Rewards are.  If you aren't familiar, Shop Your Way Rewards are used in-store at Sears, Kmart and Lands End and online at many other places.  It's a free program and I'm here to help you save money.  Let me know how I can help! I have experts on hand if you're looking to make a big purchase, such as an appliance, who can guide you to the perfect item for you.  We just got a new dryer from Sears and found a great deal!

Not sure what to buy for the holidays? I can create a personal catalog to fit your needs! 

Just interested in coupons? I'll leave you alone, but send the best coupons I have available! 

Points can add up quickly, which means FREE money for shopping. 

I've connected my FitBit to FitStudio and I get at least $5 extra in points each week just by exercising!  

There are hundreds of coupons you can add to your account for in-store or online use, as well.  This week, all shoes at Kmart are Buy 1, Get 50% off another.  I got 4 pairs of winter boots for the girls for UNDER $40 shipped after coupons, PLUS we got $10 back in points!  

I would love to help you save! Add me as your personal shopper and I can send exclusive coupons and rewards.  PLUS you get free 2-day shipping for 3 months!

Act quickly: you can earn an extra $5 on 10/24 (Friday)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS